Happy November CLMNWA Family,
I am so excited to be back doing what the Lord has called and anointed me to do through Christlike Ministries NWA. As many of you know, the Lord instructed me to take some time away, and so I did. How many of you know it’s always a good idea to obey what the Lord tells you to do? I mean, even before Jesus started doing miracles we all know that Mary was with Him at the wedding where Jesus turned water into wine. Mary said one of the most wise, yet unnoticed thing when she says: “What ever He tells you to do…do it.” So, I took a complete break away from everything, and I believe I’m returning with some good, solid ideas of what we need to do going forward.
I believe one of those things the Lord wants me to do is shut down Pastor B’s Blog, and just focus all of my efforts on the Christlike Ministries NWA Blog. I believe that there are some really good things that we’re going to be able to get into, but I think that having two blogs is one of those things that got me out of balance. It’s also lead me to overwhelm many timelines, and I think that the best way I can do what God has called me to do is by focusing on the blog I’ve had from the beginning. So, as of today I believe I will be shutting down www.pastorbryankizer.wordpress.com. As you’ll see God has really been drawing people to the Christlike Ministries NWA Blog, and He’s done that while I haven’t written anything new in almost a month.
I can give you what I believe will be the schedule we’ll keep to close out 2015. We’ll be getting into a Thanksgiving Countdown Series, a Christmas Countdown Series, and that will be the end of what we’re going to do here in 2015. Now that doesn’t mean that God isn’t going to give us a few side journey’s, and there’s always the chance the Lord puts something on my heart…but for the most part I believe God wants us to just get into a heart of praise and worship and celebrating Jesus…and after the Christmas Series we will take the Christmas Break, and see what the Lord wants us to get into for next year.
So, God has really given me a lot of instruction over the last couple of weeks, and a lot of it has to do with streamlining things so that I’m able to better balance ministry with parenting and possibly looking to get back into the secular workforce. I am still looking for 100 – 200 followers to commit to sending me a $5.00 bill/month to help keep Christlike Ministries NWA online, and if you can do that please email me directly at email@example.com.
With all that said…let’s take a look at some of the important November dates.
Important November Dates:
- Sunday November 1, 2015 – All Saints Day
- Tuesday November 3, 2015 – Election Day
- Thursday November 5, 2015 – Lizzie 27 Months
- Tuesday November 10, 2015 – United States Marine Corps 240th Birthday
- Wednesday November 11, 2015 – Veteran’s Day
- Thursday November 26, 2015 – Thanksgiving Day
- Friday November 27, 2015 – Black Friday
The Christlike Ministries NWA Blog Statistics:
This is my favorite section of this newsletter because it’s here that we get to find out just what kind of outreach and impact www.christlikeministriesnwa.com is having upon the world, and the numbers don’t lie. Christlike Ministries NWA is a world-wide ministry that’s reaching many corners of the globe, and these are the numbers that give me the courage to tell you this ministry is fertile soil…and we need you to sow financially into this ministry to help keep us online as we continue to grow and reach more people, more nations, and of course tend to people right here in Northwest Arkansas.
Here’s the latest numbers as of today…
- With nearly 9,500 views 7 Hebrew Words For Praise “Tehillah” continues to be the most viewed message I’ve ever written. This is the message that continues to draw people into this ministry, and once they’re here they find the truth of God’s Word in every message I’ve penned.
- With nearly 40,000 views 7 Hebrew Words For Praise continues to be the most popular series I’ve ever written, and just like the top message in the series it’s the series that draws people into the ministry, and as I mentioned when they get here they find more than 300 Holy Ghost inspired messages to help them begin, develop, and maintain their personal walk with God.
- We have over 90,000 views of www.christlikeministriesnwa.com. (Including a third straight month with over 4,000 viewers…and October is actually a record month recording more than 4,200 views).
- We have had almost 60,000 visitors to www.christlikeministriesnwa.com. (Including yet another record with nearly 3,000 visitors in October).
- We have been searched and found on Google by more 50,000 times, and it’s Google Search that is actually the number 1 way that people find www.christlikeministriesnwa.com…that means people are looking for the truth that’s found in the over 300 message they will find once they’re here.
- As you well know the most important statistic of all of these to me is the fact that at least one person at one time in over 195 nations has visited www.christlikeministriesnwa.com…that’s nearly 200 countries that have visited this blog. That number far exceeds the number of nations that are able to view the Christlike Ministries NWA Facebook Fan page. I can tell you that I’ve received emails from pastors in Africa, India, China, and other areas that take my message to teach people who have never even heard of the Bible…or Jesus.
Where Christlike Ministries NWA Can Be Found:
I always like to use these newsletters to take a moment to list every where that you can find Christlike Ministries NWA, and all of our links. So, here they are:
- Like Our Facebook Fan Page by going to: www.Facebook.com/ChristlikeMinistriesNWA
- Join The Closed Facebook Group by going to: www.facebook.com/groups/christlikeministriesnwa
- Friend or Follow Pastor Bryan Kizer by going to: www.Facebook.com/ChristMinistARK
- Follow Christlike Ministries NWA on Twitter by going to: @ChristMinistNWA or https://twitter.com/ChristMinistNWA
- Follow Us On Instagram by going to: https://instagram.com/pastor_bryan_kizer/
- Connect with My On LinkedIn by going to: https://www.linkedin.com/in/christlikeministriesnwa
- Follow Us On Pinterest by going to: https://www.pinterest.com/christministnwa/
- Follow Us On Tumblr by going to: http://christministark.tumblr.com/ or http://pastorbryankizer.tumblr.com/
- Connect With Us On Google+ by going to: https://www.google.com/+BryanKizer
- Subscribe By Email To the WordPress Blog by going to: www.christlikeministriesnwa.com
CLMNWA Songs Of The Month:
This month I thought I’d pick some songs that would help us to get into the Thanksgiving spirit, and get our hearts in a place of praise and worship. I mean. Our hearts and lips should always be full of praise and worship to our God, but some times it helps to have some good songs. So, I have been thinking of some old songs that we no longer sing that remind us to have a thankful, grateful heart, and my prayer is that these songs will encourage us and remind us of the goodness and faithfulness of God.
The first song is an old one, but one of the first songs that came to my mind as I was preparing to write this newsletter. The song is “Thank You Lord” by Don Moen. The second song is a repeat from last month, but it continues the theme of Thanksgiving the song is “Thankful” by Caedmon’s Call. The third song is an older song by Hillsong that reminds us that one of the things we seem to take for granted the most is the Cross of Christ. The song is “Worthy Is The Lamb”, and it’s by Hillsong, and the final song doesn’t have anything to do with Thanksgiving…but it’s by one of the most talented people I know and a friend of mine: Kevin Hammond
Thank You, Lord – Don Moen
Thankful – Caedmon’s Call
Worthy Is The Lamb – Hillsong
Set You Free – Kevin Hammond
If We Have Blessed You Could You Help Us?
Friends. I have to be honest with you. Christlike Ministries NWA is at a serious crossroad, and now more than ever…I need your help. Even though the majority of what I do is online there are still mounting costs that come from keeping the ministry online, the bills paid, and those things enable Christlike Ministries NWA to keep ministering to people all over the world. As you saw in our statistics we’re nearly touching 200 nations…and so I think you can see by now that Christlike Ministries NWA is here to stay, and it’s also become fertile soil to sow into…and that’s where you come in.
So, here’s what I’m asking. Because I’m not a registered 501c3 that means there’s no tax exemptions or deductions for helping us out. However, I do have the ability to send those of you who do sow into the ministry something that will add to your Bible Study library. I need at least 100 of our followers to put a $5.00 bill in an envelope, and send it to this address: Christlike Ministries NWA 404 Bonanza St. Centerton, AR. 72719. If you prefer to send a check or money order please make it out payable to Pastor Bryan Kizer. This money will go towards renewing our domain name, upgrading the Christlike Ministries NWA website, getting the Christlike Ministries NWA Mobile App published, and finally to help out with office expenses and household bills that keep Christlike Ministries NWA online.
Please know that all funds that come into the ministry are used for ministry expenses. I have a Walmart Money Card that is set up just for the ministry, and I have one for my own personal money…but I never take personal money out of the ministry money. I also have the ability to provide proof when it comes to what the ministry card is being used to do. Please know, also, that any and all financial support is greatly needed and appreciated.
AND MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE A RETURN ADDRESS BECAUSE I HAVE A FEW THINGS THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEND YOU AS A THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
Final Word From Pastor B:
As we approach another Holiday season we’re going to see the images of Jesus as a sweet little baby, and that’s the image the world prefers because the truth is the next time the world sees Jesus it won’t be as that cute, harmless baby in a manger. The next time the world sees Jesus there will be a much different picture, and the one thing that I think all of us can agree that we’re thankful for is the fact that we aren’t going to see Jesus the way the unbelieving world will. That should, however, give us a sense of urgency because the truth is…Jesus could literally come back in the next blink of your eye. How many of you know that a blink of an eye happens so quickly that most of the time we aren’t even aware of it? That’s how quickly the rapture will happen. One moment we will be here, and the next moment we’ll be with Jesus for all of eternity. Of course, the other side of that is at that one moment millions will vanish from the earth, and millions will be left wondering what just happened.
Many of us will gather around tables this Thanksgiving that has that one empty seat that will give us all a moment to pause and remember how fragile life really is, and how tomorrow is promised to no one. Some will have left to sickness, some will have left due to tragic accidents, and some will have left due to old age…but the truth is all of them will be spending eternity in one of two places. The comfort is that many of us will one day be reunited with our friends and loved ones…and again the sobering reminder is that some of those loved ones left rejecting Jesus with their final breath…and the will be spending eternity in a much different place.
What’s my point? There are over 4 billion people who haven’t been reached. There’s an estimated 7 billion people in the world…that means over half of them have never even heard of the name of Jesus. The question is what are you doing to reach the unreached? I know I just gave you the statistics, but Christlike Ministries NWA has reached nearly 200 nations. I’ve received emails from many pastors in places like South Africa, Kenya, India, Pakistan, and others that take the messages I write, translate them into their language…and take them to places that have never heard of a Bible. I have done my part to reach the nations…and that’s why I am asking you to support Christlike Ministries NWA with your prayers and financially as God continues to stretch the boundaries and territories that are reached.
I’m excited to resume doing what the Lord has called and anointed me to do. I’m excited to countdown to Thanksgiving with you, and begin the countdown to 2016. I want to thank all of you that have continued to follow along, for your patience, prayers, and support. Thank you for continuing to be a part of the Christlike Ministries NWA Family, and I hope you know that I love and appreciate all of you. Thank you for sticking with me, and I want you to know that your faithfulness hasn’t gone unnoticed.
Have a blessed month and let’s all remember what this month is all about! There are some themes to the month like Diabetes and Lung Cancer Awareness…but how many of you know that we are thankful for and serve the One that came to deliver and heal ALL of those diseases, Amen!?!
Blessings & Grace – Pastor B