Greetings Christlike Ministries NWA Family,
I know I’ve already done the Christlike Ministries NWA September 2015 Newsletter, but I feel like God wants me to give kind of an end of the year plan for the rest of 2016. I know it’s hard to believe that we’re in the place where we can start counting down to 2016, but once we get to October things are going to take shape. So, I think it’s a good idea to give y’all an idea of what’s on my heart for the rest of the year.
First of all, I’m not sure how many of you are aware of it, but over the last several weeks I’ve been trying to do something different with the Christlike Ministries NWA Scripture of the Day posts. Instead of doing some kind of random selection…I’ve actually been trying to have themes to follow. For example, this past week’s scriptures have all had to do with “Living On Purpose”, and before that the theme was “Obedience”…and even though on Pastor B’s Blog I do a Scripture of the Week I have also had a theme about “Gossip” with the Scriptures of the Week. So…with that said I am pretty confident that we’ll be able to finish out the year with the following schedule of themes.
CLMNWA Scripture of the Day
- October 9 thru November 17, 2015 – we’re going to be joining in with a 40 Day Joy Challenge. I’m going to be doing the challenge, but I thought it would be a great way to work our way towards Thanksgiving.
- November 18 thru November 26, 2015 – I’m hoping to find some kind of Thanksgiving Theme that we use as a Thanksgiving Countdown Scripture of the Day Theme.
- November 27 thru December 24, 2015 – I’m sure we can find a Christmas Theme to do a Christmas Countdown Scripture of the Day Theme.
Pastor B’s Scripture Of The Week
- Sunday September 27 thru October 11, 2015 – we will wrap up our Gossip Theme.
- Sunday October 18 thru November 22, 2015 – Thanksgiving Themed Scripture of the Week
- Sunday November 29 thru December 20, 2015 – Christmas Themed Scripture of the Week
Christlike Ministries NWA Teaching Series:
- September 27 thru November 8, 2015 – Living On Purpose (7 Messages)
- November 16 thru November 26, 2015 – Thanksgiving Family Reading Plan (5 Messages)
- November 29 thru December 20, 2015 – Rhythm of Christmas (4 Messages)
Pastor B’s Teaching Series:
- September 20 thru September 26, 2015 – we will wrap up our “Finding Your Way Back To God” Series. (1 Message Remaining)
- September 20 thru October 18, 2015 – Your Personal Calling (5 Messages)
- October 25 thru November 22, 2015 – Think About Thank (5 Messages)
- November 29 thru December 20, 2015 – Sounds of Christmas (3 Messages)
As you can see, just like last year, all posts will end on Thursday December 24, 2015 (Christmas Eve), and will not resume until Monday January 4, 2016. There are a couple of reasons for that, and perhaps it would be right for me to explain those reasons.
- First and foremost, it will give me roughly two weeks to pray, study, and seek God for what He wants for me personally, family wise, and ministry wise for the coming year of 2016. It will also give me the opportunity to find out what the theme for next year will be. This years theme was “More Of You, Less Of Me”, and I can tell you that over the course of the year…I’ve definitely been able to see how God’s helped me to adjust and learn how to become balanced, and most of all…keep Him and His plans for me first and foremost. So, by taking the nearly two weeks away to focus on nothing but praying, studying, and seeking God…that gives us a good chance to hit the ground running in 2016.
- Secondly, it will also give me time to focus on and enjoy time with my family, and it will also give you that same respect. In fact, I’m most likely going to completely step away from all social media for that time as well. I just feel like those two weeks ought to really be devoted to family, and I don’t want to have to be worried about getting things written or posted during Christmas and New Year’s week. If the Lord leads me to a Christmas or New Year’s message then I’ll cross that bridge when we get there…but I fully intend to take the full 10 Days between Christmas and the 1st Monday of 2016 away.
So…there you have what I believe will be a good idea of what we’re going to be doing over the final 13 – 14 weeks of 2015. I’m going to work really hard to stay on time and schedule because I want to make sure to wrap all of the teaching series messages no later than Sunday December 20, 2015, and of course I want to make sure that I wrap up the Scripture of the Day posts by Thursday December 24, 2015 (Christmas Eve).
With that being said. I’m going to ask y’all one more time to please consider partnering with Christlike Ministries NWA by committing to sending us just $5.00/month. I didn’t misprint that…at roughly 1,000 or so followers if just half of those people would partner with us for $5.00/month that would bring in $2,500/month to the ministry which translates into $30,000/year. That’s literally all I am asking. Now, I’m certainly not going to prevent you from listening to the Holy Ghost should you be lead to give more…but if just half of our followers would send in just $1.00 a month that would bring in roughly $500/month which would bring in over $10,000 a year to the ministry…and I can assure you that no ministry funds will be used for anything that isn’t going towards advancing the Kingdom of God or the preaching of the Gospel or helping out people right here in Northwest Arkansas.
So…would you consider partnering with me? Let me just give you the simple steps that will allow you to do that.
- Take a $1 or $5.00 bill (or whatever amount the Lord puts on your heart), and put it in an envelope.
- Send it to Christlike Ministries NWA 404 Bonanza Street Centerton, Arkansas 72719
- Make sure to have a return address and include an email address so that I can make sure to send you some goodies throughout the year.
That’s it. If you’ll do those things you’ll receive some pretty awesome reading material, you’ll be receiving the link to the Christlike Ministries NWA mobile app, and you’ll be helping to keep Christlike Ministries NWA and Pastor B’s Blog online. You’ll also be able to be blessed by being a part of some pay-it-forward things that I know the Lord wants me to do right here in Northwest Arkansas, and you’ll also be able to reap a harvest as Christlike Ministries NWA partners with good, solid ministries also.
Thank you all so very much for being a part of the Christlike Ministries NWA Family. Whether you follow on Facebook, Twitter, The CLMNWA Blog, or Pastor B’s Blog thank you for following. I want you to know that every one of you encourages me, and for those of you who take the time to write me it warms my heart to have you take time to let me know what I’m doing is making a difference in your life. It goes without saying that if you’ll begin to sow and support this ministry financially…you’ll be making a difference not only in my life…but to my family and most of all my little girl’s life too.
I’m looking forward to seeing what God is going to do in, with, and through Christlike Ministries NWA as we work to close out 2015. Thank you all so very much for all of your prayers, patience, and support! I am so thankful and appreciative of every member of the Christlike Ministries NWA Family. I love and appreciate all of you, and hope you always remember that without you there is no Christlike Ministries NWA. The Lord God loves you…and so do I!
Have a blessed day in the Lord!
Blessings & Grace to you,
Bryan Kizer – Pastor
Christlike Ministries NWA
“My love be with you ALL in Christ Jesus.” – 1 Corinthians 16:24 (NASB)