Happy September Christlike Ministries NWA Family!
I am so excited to share with you the amazing things God has done this past month. August 2015 will go down as the best month numbers wise since Christlike Ministries NWA began. We had over 4,000 views from almost 3,000 visitors in August, and I’m so excited to see how God has grown and drawn people to this ministry.
It started by me being obedient (which if you haven’t noticed has been the theme of the Christlike Ministries NWA Scripture of the Day posts over the past two weeks) to start the secondary blog, and to post everything I do through my WordPress site. There are still a few messages from Evernote that I have to move over to the Pastor B’s Blog, but they’re being moved as the Lord leads. I wrote those messages earlier this year, but the timing that God’s had me bring them over has been fun because they all seem to be on-time messages.
So, we’re going through an Obedience theme for the Christlike Ministries NWA Scripture of the Day, we’re going through Gossip theme for Pastor B’s Scripture of the Month, we’re still working through the “Finding Your Way Back To God” series on Pastor B’s Blog, and the Lord has led me to re-write a series I did back in 2012 on Reconciliation. I have another “add-a-member” contest going on the Christlike Ministries NWA Family Group Page that has yielded some awesome results, the Christlike Ministries NWA Facebook Fan Page has finally reached the 300 fan mark (hoping to get 500 by the end of 2015), and this is just a really awesome time as I’ve seen the results of obeying God.
On a side note, I have to take a moment to brag on a couple of friends of mine Reggie Freeman, Eddie “Smokey Bear” Martell, and master cigar maker Christian Celuzza of RCC Cigars is releasing a brand new cigar in partnership with the Blackstone Cigar Club (created on Facebook by Reggie “Chief Prendelo” Freeman), The Cigar Life (created by Eddie “Smokey Bear” Martell, and the afore-mentioned Christian Celuzza and Remember Cuba Cigars. Reggie and Eddie are both Admins for the Christlike Ministries NWA Family Group Page, and they’re a blessing to me. So, I can’t help but take a moment to brag on them, and ask that y’all join in me congratulating them on what is sure to become a fantastic cigar.
With that in mind…let’s see what kind of things are going on this month…
Important September Dates:
- Saturday September 5, 2015 – Lizzie’s 25 Months Old
- Monday September 7, 2015 – Labor Day 2015
- Sunday September 13, 2015 – Rosh Hashanah 2015
- Monday September 14, 2015 – Pastor B’s Fall Softball Season Opens
- Saturday September 19, 2015 – Coffee w/ Mayor Bill
- Saturday September 19, 2015 – Official Release Date of Prendelo Cigar (Reggie Freeman, Eddie Martell, and Christian Celuzza)
- Wednesday September 23, 2015 – First Day of Fall 2015
The Christlike Ministries NWA Blog Statistics:
This is my favorite section of this newsletter because it’s here that we get to find out just what kind of outreach and impact www.christlikeministriesnwa.com is having upon the world, and the numbers don’t lie. Christlike Ministries NWA is a world-wide ministry that’s reaching many corners of the globe, and these are the numbers that give me the courage to tell you this ministry is fertile soil…and we need you to sow financially into this ministry to help keep us online as we continue to grow and reach more people, more nations, and of course tend to people right here in Northwest Arkansas.
Here’s the latest numbers as of today…
- With over 8,500 views 7 Hebrew Words For Praise “Tehillah” continues to be the most viewed message I’ve ever written. This is the message that continues to draw people into this ministry, and once they’re here they find the truth of God’s Word in every message I’ve penned.
- With over 33,000 views 7 Hebrew Words For Praise continues to be the most popular series I’ve ever written, and just like the top message in the series it’s the series that draws people into the ministry, and as I mentioned when they get here they find more than 300 Holy Ghost inspired messages to help them begin, develop, and maintain their personal walk with God.
- We have over 82,000 views of www.christlikeministriesnwa.com. (Including over 4,200 in the month of August which is the most views)
- We have had 52,000 visitors to www.christlikeministriesnwa.com. (Including over 2,800 visitors which is also is a record number)
- We have been searched and found on Google by more 48,000 times, and it’s Google Search that is actually the number 1 way that people find www.christlikeministriesnwa.com…that means people are looking for the truth that’s found in the over 300 message they will find once they’re here.
- As you well know the most important statistic of all of these to me is the fact that at least one person at one time in over 190 nations has visited www.christlikeministriesnwa.com…that’s nearly 200 countries that have visited this blog. That number far exceeds the number of nations that are able to view the Christlike Ministries NWA Facebook Fan page. I can tell you that I’ve received emails from pastors in Africa, India, China, and other areas that take my message to teach people who have never even heard of the Bible…or Jesus.
The Pastor B’s Blog Statistics:
Even though it’s still in the infancy stage I thought it would be nice to keep track of how God grows Pastor B’s Blog. So far, even though the numbers are minimal right now there is steady growth in the amount of views and visitors to the site. I believe that God will continue to draw people to this site, and that it will continue to push the boundaries of Christlike Ministries NWA.
So, let’s see what some of the numbers for this site are as of today…
- This blog has been viewed just over 200 times already by 150 different visitors and it’s being followed by 6 other bloggers.
- This blog has already been seen in 15 nations at least 1 time.
- With 10 views the top message on this blog is There’s Got To Be More
- The top referrers for this blog is Facebook with almost 100 referrals.
Where Christlike Ministries NWA Can Be Found:
I always like to use these newsletters to take a moment to list every where that you can find Christlike Ministries NWA, and all of our links. So, here they are:
- Like Our Facebook Fan Page by going to:www.Facebook.com/ChristlikeMinistriesNWA
- Join The Closed Facebook Group by going to:www.facebook.com/groups/christlikeministriesnwa
- Friend or Follow Pastor Bryan Kizer by going to:www.Facebook.com/ChristMinistARK
- Follow Christlike Ministries NWA on Twitter by going to:@ChristMinistNWA or https://twitter.com/ChristMinistNWA
- Follow Us On Instagram by going to:https://instagram.com/pastor_bryan_kizer/
- Connect with My On LinkedIn by going to:https://www.linkedin.com/in/christlikeministriesnwa
- Follow Us On Pinterest by going to:https://www.pinterest.com/christministnwa/
- Follow Us On Tumblr by going to: http://christministark.tumblr.com/ or http://pastorbryankizer.tumblr.com/
- Connect With Us On Google+ by going to:https://www.google.com/+BryanKizer
- Subscribe By Email To the WordPress Blog by going to:www.christlikeministriesnwa.com
- Subscribe By Email to the Pastor B’s Blog by going to:www.pastorbryankizer.wordpress.com
Let’s Worship Jesus!!!:
I have decided that it’s become too hard to choose just one song for the song of the month. So, I’m going to just go with however many songs have been ministering to me throughout the month…and there are three songs that I’ve had on repeat the most this month. One is by Hillsong London, one by Caedmon’s Call, and the last one by Jeremy Riddle. I hope that you’ll put these songs on repeat in your house all September long.
– “You Are Here (The Same Power)” – Hillsong London
– “Thankful” – Caedmon’s Call
– “One Thing” – Jeremy Riddle
Believe This With Me In Prayer:
As you know most children by now are back in school, and there are so many things happening today that it can be discouraging. Let’s face it and be honest, it can be a little scary too, and I believe that’s precisely why I was led to have John 14:27 as the basically the Verse of the Month. I believe that we need to stop posting 2 Chronicles 7:14 on our blogs, Facebook timelines, and Twitter feeds. We actually need to rend our garments and hit our knees because America is really in danger of God’s judgment and a taste of the wrath that’s to come once the church is raptured out. So, let’s really stop posting all these things about praying for America…and really do it…and let’s start with this prayer right here:
Loving Lord, I come to You to place the once great nation of United States of America at Your feet, knowing that our great country and its constitution was made for a moral and religious people and is wholly inadequate for any other form of government, and yet we have strayed so far from the principles and practices of our great founders – who drew up our constitution based on Your Word.
But Lord although this was once the land of the brave and the home of the free, sadly there is so much that is wrong with our country that I fear for its future. Lord as a people we have walked away from You and discredited Your holy name by the way that we have conducted ourselves over the past few years and there is no health in our land.
Look down in pity on our people and our land and protect us from those that seem determined on destroying our nation. Send Your Spirit I pray through the land of America and touch the hearts of all those that are called by Your name to plead on behalf our people. Convict those that are damaging our infrastructure and as a nation may we turn away from our wicked ways and return You to Your rightful position – in integrity and truth. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen
If We Have Blessed You Could You Help Us?
Friends. I have to be honest with you. Christlike Ministries NWA is at a serious crossroad, and now more than ever…I need your help. Even though the majority of what I do is online there are still mounting costs that come from keeping the ministry online, the bills paid, and those things enable Christlike Ministries NWA to keep ministering to people all over the world. As you saw in our statistics we’re nearly touching 200 nations…and so I think you can see by now that Christlike Ministries NWA is here to stay, and it’s also become fertile soil to sow into…and that’s where you come in.
Now, I know there are people out there that can go above and beyond what I’m asking…and if that’s you I hope you’ll consider supporting Christlike Ministries NWA. But, I know the vast majority of you are hurting just like we are, but I want you to know helping us out really doesn’t take that much money. If every one of our followers would take a $5.00 bill, and put it in an envelope…that would probably make it so I wouldn’t ever have to ask y’all to help support us again.
So, here’s what I’m asking. Because I’m not a registered 501c3 that means there’s no tax exemptions or deductions for helping us out. However, I do have the ability to send those of you who do sow into the ministry something that will add to your Bible Study library. So, if you can take $1.00 or $5.00 or $10.00 or $20.00 an envelope, and send it to this address: Christlike Ministries NWA 404 Bonanza St. Centerton, AR. 72719. If you prefer to send a check or money order please make it out payable to Pastor Bryan Kizer.
Please know that all funds that come into the ministry are used for ministry expenses. I have a Walmart Money Card that is set up just for the ministry, and I have one for my own personal money…but I never take personal money out of the ministry money. I also have the ability to provide proof when it comes to what the ministry card is being used to do. Please know, also, that any and all financial support is greatly needed and appreciated.
AND MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE A RETURN ADDRESS BECAUSE I HAVE A FEW THINGS THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEND YOU AS A THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
Final Word From Pastor B:
I know that it seems like things just keep getting worse. Society has become even more divided then it already is, our President just made the worst deal with one of the worst nations to make a deal with, he has stated that we will no longer protect Israel, and it just seems (as in our prayer) that things just keep getting worse and worse. It’s hard to look around today, and not get discouraged and worried about what’s to come.
Last month, I talked about how what we’re walking through is similar to what Peter experienced as he was walking on the water towards Jesus. Do you want to know one of the things that really is often overlooked about that story? Peter was actually walking on water, and we know that Peter made it pretty far because we read that all Jesus had to do was extend His hand to save Peter from drowning. I feel like many of us are walking on the water, but have started to notice the wind and it’s a little stormy…and we’re at that point where we are tempted to be distracted by what’s going on around us…and I feel like God is saying to us still…
DON’T TAKE YOUR EYES OFF OF ME. KEEP WALKING. KEEP FOCUSING ON ME. DO NOT FEAR OR BE AFRAID OF WHAT’S GOING ON AROUND YOU. ALL OF THOSE THINGS ARE TEMPORARY. IN THE SCOPE OF ETERNITY NONE OF WHAT YOU ARE TEMPTED TO BE DISTRACTED BY MATTERS. KEEP YOUR EYES FIXED UPON ME. KEEP YOUR HEART SET ON ME. BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD AND THAT I WILL BE EXALTED AMONG THE NATIONS. THIS IS NOT THE END…IT IS ONLY THE BEGINNING. ALWAYS REMEMBER THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON THAT IS POWERFUL ENOUGH TO REMOVE YOU FROM MY HAND. KEEP WALKING TOWARDS ME…COME UNTO ME…AND YOU WILL FIND PEACE AND REST…KEEP…YOUR EYES ON…ME.
I’m reminded once again of these words by Paul in 2 Corinthians 4, and with them I will close.
“For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.” – 2 Corinthians 4:17-18 (KJV)
Thank you all for another fantastic month, and I’m looking forward to seeing what God is going to do between now, and the October newsletter. Of course, as always thank all of you for being a part of the Christlike Ministries NWA Family, for your prayers, patience, and support.
Blessings & Grace;
Bryan Kizer – Pastor