Greetings Christlike Ministries NWA Family!!!
It’s exciting to be sitting here today to write this newsletter today to share with you some of the amazing things that God has done since the July 2015 Newsletter, and for those of you who have followed me for any length of time you know that August is a very special month. Two years ago, God blessed my wife and I with a beautiful little girl, and what a blessing she has been both to me personally and spiritually. I’ve learned more about the Fatherhood of God, and how to relate to God as our Father.
I don’t know how many of you have had the opportunity to visit or check out the new Pastor B’s Blog, but I’ve been bringing over some messages that I wrote using Evernote. I’ve got the “Find Your Way Back To God” series going there, and it’s slowly starting to gain an audience. It’s been wonderful to see how God planted the seed for that secondary blog in my heart, and how He’s helped me to bring it to pass. All of this you read whether it’s right here on the Christlike Ministries NWA Blog or Pastor B’s Blog is all God’s workmanship. God is the One that continues to draw people to the ministry, and He’s the One that continues to promote me as a pastor by continuing to stretch the boundaries of Christlike Ministries NWA.
I’m also excited to let you know that God is continuing to expand the Facebook presence of Christlike Ministries NWA. I’ve been recently added to and asked to assist as an admin for two Facebook groups: Christian News, Prayer, and Discussion and Prayer Warriors and Prayer Requests. That’s in addition to the Christian Cigar & Pipe Lounge, and of course the Christlike Ministries NWA Family group as well. So, Christlike Ministries NWA is growing. Glory to God!
As you know we’re working through a 6 message series here on the Christlike Ministries NWA Blog titled “Potential”, and we’re also working through a 5 message series over on Pastor B’s Blog titled “Finding Your Way Back To God”. I am also still working on bringing all my Evernote messages over to Pastor B’s Blog too. In just a short time, even though many are just Scripture of the Day posts…I’ve now got 30 messages on Pastor B’s Blog, and we’re still well over 300 on the Christlike Ministries NWA Blog.
So, as always God is far better to me then I am to Him, but that’s our God. Amen!?! Faithful to us even when we’re not always quite so faithful and good to Him…He is still good to us. Amen!?!
- Sunday August 2, 2015 – National Sister’s Day
- Tuesday August 4, 2015 – United States Coast Guard Day
- Wednesday August 5, 2015 – Elisabeth Sophia Kizer’s 2nd Birthday
- Sunday August 9, 2015 – Elisabeth’s 2nd Birthday Party
- Saturday August 15, 2015 – Coffee W/ the Mayor
Where Christlike Ministries NWA Can Be Found:
I thought I would take a moment to list every where that you can find Christlike Ministries NWA, and all of our links. So, here they are:
- Like Our Facebook Fan Page by going to: www.Facebook.com/ChristlikeMinistriesNWA
- Join The Closed Facebook Group by going to: www.facebook.com/groups/christlikeministriesnwa
- Friend or Follow Pastor Bryan Kizer by going to: www.Facebook.com/ChristMinistARK
- Follow Christlike Ministries NWA on Twitter by going to: @ChristMinistNWA or https://twitter.com/ChristMinistNWA
- Follow Us On Instagram by going to: https://instagram.com/pastor_bryan_kizer/
- Connect with My On LinkedIn by going to: https://www.linkedin.com/in/christlikeministriesnwa
- Follow Us On Pinterest by going to: https://www.pinterest.com/christministnwa/
- Follow Us On Tumblr by going to: http://christministark.tumblr.com/ or http://pastorbryankizer.tumblr.com/
- Connect With Us On Google+ by going to: https://www.google.com/+BryanKizer
- Subscribe By Email To the WordPress Blog by going to: www.christlikeministriesnwa.com
- Subscribe By Email to the Pastor B’s Blog by going to: www.pastorbryankizer.wordpress.com
The Christlike Ministries NWA Blog Statistics:
This is my favorite section of this newsletter because it’s here that we get to find out just what kind of outreach and impact www.christlikeministriesnwa.com is having upon the world, and the numbers don’t lie. Christlike Ministries NWA is a world-wide ministry that’s reaching many corners of the globe, and these are the numbers that give me the courage to tell you this ministry is fertile soil…and we need you to sow financially into this ministry to help keep us online as we continue to grow and reach more people, more nations, and of course tend to people right here in Northwest Arkansas. Here’s the latest numbers as of today…
- With over 8,100 views 7 Hebrew Words For Praise “Tehillah” continues to be the most viewed message I’ve ever written. This is the message that continues to draw people into this ministry, and once they’re here they find the truth of God’s Word in every message I’ve penned.
- With over 30,000 views 7 Hebrew Words For Praise continues to be the most popular series I’ve ever written, and just like the top message in the series it’s the series that draws people into the ministry, and as I mentioned when they get here they find more than 300 Holy Ghost inspired messages to help them begin, develop, and maintain their personal walk with God.
- We have had almost 78,000 views of www.christlikeministriesnwa.com.
- We are getting closer to having 50,000 visitors to www.christlikeministriesnwa.com.
- We have been searched and found on Google by more 46,000 times, and it’s Google Search that is actually the number 1 way that people find www.christlikeministriesnwa.com…that means people are looking for the truth that’s found in the over 300 message they will find once they’re here.
- As you well know the most important statistic of all of these to me is the fact that at least one person at one time in over 190 nations has visited www.christlikeministriesnwa.com…that’s nearly 200 countries that have visited this blog. That number far exceeds the number of nations that are able to view the Christlike Ministries NWA Facebook Fan page. I can tell you that I’ve received emails from pastors in Africa, India, China, and other areas that take my message to teach people who have never even heard of the Bible…or Jesus.
The Pastor B’s Blog Statistics:
Even though it’s still in the infancy stage I thought it would be nice to keep track of how God grows Pastor B’s Blog. So far, even though the numbers are minimal right now there is steady growth in the amount of views and visitors to the site. I believe that God will continue to draw people to this site, and that it will continue to push the boundaries of Christlike Ministries NWA. So, let’s see what some of the numbers for this site are as of today…
- This blog has been viewed just over 100 times already by 75 different visitors and it’s being followed by 6 other bloggers.
- This blog has already been seen in 10 nations at least 1 time.
- With 9 views the top message on this blog is There’s Got To Be More
- The top referrers for this blog is Facebook with just over 40 referrals.
Let’s Worship Jesus!!!:
The song of the month this month I went back and forth between a few songs, but in the end there’s one song that’s been on repeat more than any other song this month, and it belongs to a group that I’ll call Christian Music’s version of the Zac Brown Band. The name of the band is the JJ Weeks Band, and the name of the song is “Let Them See You In Me”.
Okay. I’ve decided that since I had two songs that I’ve really had on repeat the last few days I thought that they should be co-songs of the month. So, the second song that’s been on repeat is sung by Kari Jobe and it’s simply titled “Worship The Great I Am”. I will offer this word of caution. Don’t listen to this song when you’re trying to go to sleep…the first time I heard this song it brought me right up out of my chair…and is not recommended listening if you are trying to go to sleep.
Believe This With Me In Prayer:
Lord God, I want to thank You that you have seen fit to place me in this little corner of Your vast world to minister unto You and to those whom You choose to place in my path. May I be a faithful servant as I work to share the good news of the glorious gospel of Christ and witness to the amazing grace whereby we have all been saved.
Thank You for the seeds of the gospel of grace that has been quietly growing down through the centuries of time and that I have been brought into that great family of God and a part of the growing body of Christ – separated into the gospel, by faith in Him.
Thank You for the good work of grace that You have begun in my life and all those with whom I am called to minister. May I always be kept humble before You and prevent me from an attitude of self-inflated importance but rather let me keep my eyes fixed on Jesus – the author and finisher of my faith and ministry.
Lord, I pray that the name of Jesus would be exulted in all I do and may I submit to the leading of the Holy Spirit in all I undertake. I ask that You would open ministry doors, as You see fit, so that I may shed abroad more of Your saving and sanctifying grace to those in need. May I continue to grow in grace and wisdom and in the knowledge of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and may all I say and do point others to Jesus – so that His name is glorified in all I say and do. I ask You this, Father God, in the name of Jesus…Amen
Final Word from Pastor B:
Since the posting of the July Newsletter things have really begun to take off here at Christlike Ministries NWA. We have an additional potential audience of 700+ through the new Facebook groups that I’m a part of, and therefore able to share this ministry. The second blog is really starting to find it’s place, and it’s finally time to stop counting months when it comes to Lizzie’s age. She’s officially 2 as I write to finish up this newsletter.
God is so good, friends. He’s blessed me beyond measure, and I know that there’s a lot of unrest in the world today. I know there’s a lot to get us upset, offended, and discouraged. Being a Christian has now become a minority, and in many ways we’re now labeled as closed-minded bigots because we stand up for the principles set forth by the Word of God. We have the murder of tens of thousands of babies a day being paid for and funded with our tax dollars, and a Congress that no longer has a backbone. We have people who are more outraged over the murder of a couple of lions then they are the murder of several members the US Armed Forces (including 4 of my Marine brothers), we have a new theater shooting every few weeks, we have an uproar over the Confederate flag, and more. If you look at everything happening in the world today it’s easy to become like Peter as he’s walking on the water.
Let’s remember that as long as Peter’s focus was on the Author and Finisher of his faith…Peter was doing something that no man (other than Jesus) ever accomplished. He was walking on the water as long as Peter was focused on Jesus. However, when Peter began to notice the distractions of the storm around him that’s when he took his eyes off Jesus, and the moment he took his eyes off Jesus he sank. Let this be a lesson to us…to keep out eyes focused on Jesus through the distractions of everything that’s going on in the world today…because it’s only Jesus who can keep us walking on the water through these storms of life. The more we focus on Jesus the easier and more peace we will have while walking through the rest of these final days. At the end of Peter’s walk was Jesus standing with an outstretched hand…and at the end of our walk is a trumpet sounding with Jesus having the same outstretched hand to welcome us home.
I’m reminded of these words by Paul in 2 Corinthians 4, and with them I will close.
“For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.” – 2 Corinthians 4:17-18 (KJV)
Thank you all for another fantastic month, and I’m looking forward to seeing what God is going to do between now, and the September newsletter. Of course, as always thank all of you for being a part of the Christlike Ministries NWA Family, for your prayers, patience, and support.
Blessings & Grace;
Bryan Kizer – Pastor