Greetings Christlike Ministries NWA Family
Can you believe that it’s already time for the July 2015 Newsletter? I’m getting it written a little earlier this month. I have been taking some time off to recharge my spiritual batteries, and tend to my fellowship with God. Since I made the Same-Sex Ruling Statement I felt like God was pulling me away from working, and drawing me into more of a time of fellowship with Him. I’m still working with God to make sure that I’m putting together a daily and weekly schedule that will enable me to be better balanced with all of the areas of my life from household chores to these ministry posts to my own personal devotional time. After all, one of the most important things I’ve heard God say since the Supreme Court ruling is “GET READY”. I’ve had those words echoing in my spirit ever since that announcement, and I know that means there are some serious repercussions coming upon this nation. We can’t continue to thumb our nose at God without Him making sure it’s known that He isn’t pleased, and I believe that this nation is in danger of having a taste of the wrath of God…now more than ever we need to draw near and press into God. That’s what I believe He means by “GET READY”…the only safe refuge for God’s people is going to be…well…God.
So, I hope that you’ll join me in making sure that we’re taking a little more time reading God’s Word, a little more time with God in the secret place, and a little more time on your face before Him doing what He tells us to do in 2 Chronicles 7:14 (I’m not going to post the scripture…if you want to know what it is…get out your Bible, look it up, and read it).
Until then, let’s see what kind of things we have going on in July.
Beginning today I am going to be writing and publishing all of our posts through www.christlikeministriesnwa.com. It will make it a lot easier to get the messages out to my other social network sites, and it will mean a lot less coping and pasting. I’m also pleased to announce that starting Monday July 13, 2015 we’re going to begin a brand new teaching series titled: “Finding Your Way Back To God”, and I hope you’ll join me here for that series. As always, I’m excited to have not only a Facebook Fan Page (www.Facebook.com/ChristlikeMinistriesNWA), a Facebook profile (www.Facebook.com/ChristMinistARK), but now we also have a Closed Facebook Group (www.facebook.com/groups/christlikeministriesnwa) as well. You’ll see these links again further down in the newsletter, and you’ll also find the rest of our links as well.
I’m going to take a moment to do something that I don’t often do, but I feel it’s very important. Coming up at the end of July in Grove, Oklahoma there is going to be a Revival Conference put together that includes Revivalist Josh Radford, Pastor Joel Stockstill, and Worship Musician Jonny Hale. It’s July 28th – July 30, and I’m just going to say that if you can make it to this conference you should. If you want to encounter Jesus in a way that you’ve never encountered Him before…this is one of those conferences that you ABSOLUTELY CANNOT MISS. If you would like more information about when, where, how much, and other information I strongly urge and encourage you to visit the conference website at: www.reviveconference.tv.
I believe that’s really all there is for announcements. I have a few things to talk about when it comes to the next section, and so I guess we’ll close this one out and move on.
Important Dates & Events:
- Saturday July 4, 2015 – Happy Birthday America. Independence Day 2015.
- Sunday July 5, 2015 – Lizzie’s 23 Months Old – One more month until Lizzie’s 2nd Birthday. Then we won’t be counting by months anymore…well…maybe I will.
- Friday July 10 – Sunday July 12, 2015 – Revivalist Josh Radford will be at Redemption Ministries (Rogers, AR) for more information visit: https://www.facebook.com/rministries
- Saturday July 11, 2015 – The Monthly Coffee With The Mayor at City of Centerton, Arkansas City Hall
- Monday July 13, 2015 – Christlike Ministries NWA To Resume ALL posts right here at www.christlikeministriesnwa.com
- Monday July 13, 2015 – New Weekly Teaching Series: “Finding Your Way Back To God”
- Sunday July 19, 2015 – National Ice Cream Day
- Tuesday July 28 – Thursday July 30, 2015 – Revive Conference w/ Josh Radford & Joel Stockstill @ Grove Christian Ct. Grove, OK
Where Christlike Ministries NWA Can Be Found:
I thought I would take a moment to list every where that you can find Christlike Ministries NWA, and all of our links. So, here they are:
- Like Our Facebook Fan Page by going to: www.Facebook.com/ChristlikeMinistriesNWA
- Join The Closed Facebook Group by going to:www.facebook.com/groups/christlikeministriesnwa
- Friend or Follow Pastor Bryan Kizer by going to: www.Facebook.com/ChristMinistARK
- Follow Christlike Ministries NWA on Twitter by going to: @ChristMinistNWA or https://twitter.com/ChristMinistNWA
- Follow Us On Instagram by going to: https://instagram.com/pastor_bryan_kizer/
- Connect with My On LinkedIn by going to:https://www.linkedin.com/in/christlikeministriesnwa
- Follow Us On Pinterest by going to: https://www.pinterest.com/christministnwa/
- Follow Us On Tumblr by going to: http://christministark.tumblr.com/ or http://pastorbryankizer.tumblr.com/
- Connect With Us On Google+ by going to: https://www.google.com/+BryanKizer
- Subscribe By Email To the WordPress Blog by going to:www.christlikeministriesnwa.com
The Christlike Ministries NWA Blog Statistics:
This is my favorite section of this newsletter because it’s here that we get to find out just what kind of outreach and impact www.christlikeministriesnwa.com is having upon the world, and the numbers don’t lie. Christlike Ministries NWA is a world-wide ministry that’s reaching many corners of the globe, and these are the numbers that give me the courage to tell you this ministry is fertile soil…and we need you to sow financially into this ministry to help keep us online as we continue to grow and reach more people, more nations, and of course tend to people right here in Northwest Arkansas. Here’s the latest numbers as of today…
- With over 7,500 views 7 Hebrew Words For Praise “Tehillah” continues to be the most viewed message I’ve ever written. This is the message that continues to draw people into this ministry, and once they’re here they find the truth of God’s Word in every message I’ve penned.
- With over 30,000 views 7 Hebrew Words For Praise continues to be the most popular series I’ve ever written, and just like the top message in the series it’s the series that draws people into the ministry, and as I mentioned when they get here they find more than 300 Holy Ghost inspired messages to help them begin, develop, and maintain their personal walk with God.
- We have had more than 75,000 views of www.christlikeministriesnwa.com.
- We have had almost 50,000 visitors to www.christlikeministriesnwa.com.
- We have been searched and found on Google by more 37,000 times, and it’s Google Search that is actually the number 1 way that people find www.christlikeministriesnwa.com…that means people are looking for the truth that’s found in the over 300 message they will find once they’re here.
- As you well know the most important statistic of all of these to me is the fact that at least one person at one time in over 190 nations has visited www.christlikeministriesnwa.com…that’s nearly 200 countries that have visited this blog. That number far exceeds the number of nations that are able to view the Christlike Ministries NWA Facebook Fan page. I can tell you that I’ve received emails from pastors in Africa, India, China, and other areas that take my message to teach people who have never even heard of the Bible…or Jesus.
Friends…this is what I’m asking you to sow into, and I know that it’s harder to do these days because there’s always some preacher that wants your money. I remember in the beginning saying that I wouldn’t ever ask for money, but the fact that I’m asking today only shows how ignorant I was about the cost of keeping even an online ministry functioning and online. There’s upgrades that need to be done, there’s annual fees to keep the domain address, there is a monthly fee that’s going to be needed to develop a mobile app for the ministry (and get it into Apple’s App Store and Android’s Google Play), and there are also things in my community that God wants me to do that I simply can’t because the funds aren’t there.
I can’t promise you that you’ll be able to make a tax-deductible donation because Christlike Ministries NWA is not now (nor will it ever be) 501c3 registered (especially now that the government is going to try to revoke tax exempt status for ministries that refuse to honor same-sex marriages), and I’m also not now (nor will I ever be) legally licensed as a pastor (because I don’t believe the government needs to know what God’s called me to do). So, if you write out a check or money order you’ll actually have to make it out to me…Pastor Bryan Kizer…because that’s how the bank account is set up. It’s a personal account that I’ve only used for ministry purposes, and so you’ll have to invest in me…but by investing in me you are sowing into the ministry…because the money that comes into the ministry is only used (as I just mentioned) for ministry purposes.
So…if you would like to sow into the ministry please take the time to write me at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and let me know that you need more information about where and how to give to support and keep Christlike Ministries NWA online.
Let’s Worship Jesus!!!:
The song of the month this month could really be the song of the month every month. I’ve listened to this song more in the last few days then I have in a while, and it’s because it’s one of my favorite songs by Rick Pino and it’s titled: “I Love Your Face”, and it’s an amazing song that will captivate your attention. Ladies, you may want to have a few Kleenex’s ready, and fellas (if you’re the type that don’t like to let folk see you cry) you may want to go hide in the bathroom or something…cause this is THAT kind of song.
Let’s Pray For Our Nation:
Dear Father, there is much happening with our nation at the moment. The nation seems to be teetering on the edge of destruction and our government seems to have little ability or will to reverse what is coming upon our land and its citizens. Lord there is increasing unrest and we ask that You guide our nation through this difficult period….and that You would wake up and raise up Your church.
Lord we pray for all in authority over our land and ask that You would lead and guide the decisions they are to make. We ask that those in leadership positions would be given the wisdom and ability to address all that is looming on the home-front at this present time. Give them grace to govern according to Your will and may they not be motivated by self-interest, greed or party politics, but rather may they be led to guide our nation onto the path of peace and safety that only comes from You.
Protect all those that are in any way at risk or are suffering from lack or from fear of what is happening in this time of national crises and may we as a people unite together under Your banner of truth, to support and encourage each other, as we face this national crises together – as one nation under God. In Jesus’ name. Amen
Final Word From Pastor Bryan:
It’s been a very fast 2015 so far, hasn’t it!?! Things seem to be happening at a much faster and quicker pace these days…especially over the last few weeks. We have had issues with the Confederate Flag, we had the Supreme Court’s ruling on Same-Sex Marriage, we had problems with the stock market, and it seems like things are getting worse. It some times even seems like God is silent, but the one thing I know about everything that’s going on is that God is in full control. There’s nothing going on today that He’s unaware of, that’s taken Him by surprise, and that frankly hasn’t already been written about in His Word.
Jesus likened all the things happening in the world today to the birth pains an expecting mother feels long before the birth of the child that’s in her womb. Just like the birth pains are necessary, but don’t always signal the baby is ready to come…so to do the signs of the times we’re living in at least give us the understanding that Jesus’ return is drawing nearer and nearer. We need to prepare and be mindful of the time in which we’re living, but we while we’re watching for Jesus’ return we also need to be the church while we are still here. No matter how bleak things may seem we need to remember that God’s in control, and we are still the preservatives of the earth. In other words, we as the Body of Christ have the authority in the earth. However, if we don’t exercise it by humbling ourselves, turning from our wicked ways, and seeking the Lord’s face…than His hands are tied and there’s nothing He can do to heal our land. Above all, as I’ve said many times. We need to draw nearer to God then we’ve ever drawn near to Him before, and we need to make sure that we’re doing everything we can to be ready for the trumpet to sound. Amen!?!
I’m so thankful for all of you, and I hope you are being helped, equipped, encouraged and challenged by the messages posted here by Christlike Ministries NWA. I hope to see more of you join the Christlike Ministries NWA Family at our other links…especially on Facebook. Thanks as always for all your patience, prayers, and support.
Have a blessed day in the Lord!
Blessings & Grace;
Bryan Kizer – Pastor
Christlike Ministries NWA