Greetings Christlike Ministries NWA Family,
It’s time for me to get the June Newsletter written and posted before I run out of days in June. I always seem to think that I’ve made the right changes to help me be more balanced, and then I find that balance was short-lived. I’m always working on trying to strike the right balance between maintaining the presence on Social Media that Christlike Ministries NWA has, taking care of my family, and finally taking care of me and my spiritual growth. It just so happens that we’re working on getting Lizzie potty trained, and so that’s taking up a little more of my time. No matter what I do it always seems like there’s just never enough hours in the day, and so the greatest thing I know I need God’s help with is being balanced.
We are on more Social Network sites then here on WordPress. As I’ve said before many of you are missing out on posts because you aren’t following Christlike Ministries NWA on our other sites (which I’ll provide links to later in this newsletter).
We will be resuming our “Living An Others-First Kind of Life” series this week, and we’ll also be resuming the Christlike Ministries NWA Weekly Devotional. In the last newsletter I mentioned that we’d change the daily devotional to being weekly, and I also have a brand new exclusive devotional that I’ve only written a couple of posts for that is exclusive to the Christlike Ministries NWA Family Facebook Group Page named “Quiet Times Devotional”. I have continued to post the Christlike Ministries NWA Scripture and Thought of the Day throughout our various social media locations.
I’m also going to let you know that I’ve submitted an application to become a member of the Centerton, Arkansas Parks & Recreation Advisory Board, and I’ve been quietly hoping to find some kind of part-time position that I can do some nights and on weekends. Please be praying that God will open a door so that I can find some kind of part time job that will help me provide for my family, and fund the ministry. It would have to be a nights and weekend type job.
Finally, for the first time I am able to offer those who are interested in supporting Christlike Ministries NWA financially. I have a resource available that I can send some fantastic Bible study resources to those who support the ministry. So, if you’d like to sow into Christlike Ministries NWA please email me directly at email@example.com for more information.
Important Dates & Events:
I try to give you some important dates and events and let you know what’s going on at Christlike Ministries NWA and Kizer Headquarters. So…let’s see what’s happening in June…
- Thursday June 4, 2015 – Mrs. Tara Kizer’s Birthday
- Friday June 5, 2015 – Elisabeth Sophia Kizer’s 22 months old.
- Sunday June 14, 2015 – Flag Day
- Sunday June 21, 2015 – 1st Day of Summer & Father’s Day
- Tuesday June 23, 2015 – National Pink Day
Where Christlike Ministries NWA Can Be Found:
I thought I would take a moment to list every where that you can find Christlike Ministries NWA, and all of our links. So, here they are:
- Like Our Facebook Fan Page by going to: www.Facebook.com/ChristlikeMinistriesNWA
- Join The Closed Facebook Group by going to: www.facebook.com/groups/christlikeministriesnwa
- Friend or Follow Pastor Bryan Kizer by going to: www.Facebook.com/ChristMinistARK
- Follow Christlike Ministries NWA on Twitter by going to: @ChristMinistNWA or https://twitter.com/ChristMinistNWA
- Follow Us On Instagram by going to: https://instagram.com/pastor_bryan_kizer/
- Connect with My On LinkedIn by going to:https://www.linkedin.com/in/christlikeministriesnwa
- Follow Us On Pinterest by going to: https://www.pinterest.com/christministnwa/
- Follow Us On Tumblr by going to: http://christministark.tumblr.com/ or http://pastorbryankizer.tumblr.com/
- Connect With Us On Google+ by going to: https://www.google.com/+BryanKizer
- Subscribe By Email To the WordPress Blog by going to:www.christlikeministriesnwa.com
The Christlike Ministries NWA Blog Statistics:
Here are the latest statistics…
- we have just gone over 45,000 viewers and 70,000 views.
- we have reached nearly 200 nations and are closing in on 2,000 family members throughout all the places CLMNWA can be found.
- our top series with more than 27,000 views is the 7 Hebrew Words For Praise
- the top message is from our most popular series with more than 7,000 views is 7 Hebrew Words For Praise “Tehillah”
Let’s Worship The Lord:
This month’s worship song is a song that reminds me that Jesus is not just my source, not just my everything, but He came to my rescue. He rescued me from myself, He rescued me from death, and He rescued me from an eternity without Him. It’s one of those songs that will either get me to raise my hands or bring me to my knees with tears in my eyes as I plead for Jesus to be lifted high in my life. It’s Hillsong’s “Came To My Rescue”.
In my life…be lifted high. In my world…be lifted high. In our world…be lifted high. I don’t know about anyone else, but that’s the prayer of my heart. May Jesus be lifted high in all I do…especially when it comes to Christlike Ministries NWA.
Lord God, thank You again for another amazing month, and for continuing to draw the world to the truth of Your Word that’s being taught through Christlike Ministries NWA. Lord God, I ask through all of this that You, Lord God, would be made famous, and that Your name…Jesus…would be glorified through the work that’s done. I pray that souls would be reached, that souls would be saved, and that those who come to know you through Christlike Ministries NWA would be able to start, develop, and maintain good, solid study habits that will help them to maintain a deep, personal, intimate walk with you, Father God. Please help me to continue to find a better balance, and continue to help me become a better writer. I pray above all, Lord God, that the still small voice of the Holy Ghost would be heard by ears to hear, and hearts that are receptive and that will respond to what You are speaking. Lord God, please bless each and every member of the Christlike Ministries Family, please bless every reader, and I pray that each and every miracle, need, and breakthrough they need would be provided in Jesus name. Amen & Amen.
Final Word From Pastor Bryan:
Friends, I have to talk about that one thing that most preachers hate talking about…money. Christlike Ministries NWA really does need your help to stay online, and to continue to do the things God has for us to do. Therefore, for the first time in the nearly 3 and 1/2 years I’ve been doing this I finally have the ability to offer you the ability to increase your Bible Study library. In other words, we finally have the ability to offer a free gift for any amount of financial support you can provide. If you are interested in sowing in to Christlike Ministries NWA to help us stay online please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me directly at email@example.com for the information.
I’m so thankful for all of you, and I hope you are being helped, equipped, encouraged and challenged by the messages posted here by Christlike Ministries NWA. I hope to see more of you join the Christlike Ministries NWA Family at our other links…especially on Facebook. Thanks as always for all your patience, prayers, and support.
Have a blessed day in the Lord!
Blessings & Grace;
Bryan Kizer – Pastor
Christlike Ministries NWA
Categories: Ministry News