Greetings Christlike Ministries NWA Family,
I thought it would be a good idea to get going on this month’s newsletter before anymore of it gets away from me. I started the month being a little too confident that I’d be able to get into a daily Easter series, but I can admit to y’all that I wasn’t quite ready for that series. If it had come this week I might have been more prepared for a daily countdown series, but I guess that’s why they say hindsight is some times clearer than foresight. April is a good month, and it has some pretty good days. Let’s see what kind of things are happening in April.
Important Dates & Events:
- Sunday April 5, 2015 – Resurrection Sunday and Elisabeth was 20 months old.
- Monday, April 13, 2015 – Living An Others-First Life Series (1 of 6 Messages)
- Thursday, April 16, 2015 – Pastor Bryan & Tara’s 4 Year Anniversary
Okay, so there wasn’t a whole lot happening this month. One thing I did that I didn’t add in here was that I have begun getting more involved with my community by attending my first Coffee With The Mayor, and attending the Grand Opening of the new and improved City Park. I also as of today submitted my application to become part of the Centerton Planning Committee…another thing that I felt like the Lord was urging me to do. God has really been dealing with me about getting more involved with the community lately, and so going to Coffee With The Mayor was the start of that.
I wanted to let y’all know that my dad and I are both recovering well from our surgeries. My dad still has a much longer road than I do, but I’m so thankful for all of you that took the time to pray for us.
Announcements & Upcoming Series:
I have already begun working on our new series “Living An Others-First Life”, and will have the first message of that series proofread and posted soon. I’ve also begun a Thought of the Day, have continued doing a Scripture of the Day, I have begun a Cigar Lounge Devotional for a Christian Cigar and Pipe group I now belong to, I’ve resumed the Christlike Ministries NWA Devotional, and I’ve also added a Prayer wall to the Christlike Ministries NWA Family Group Page on Facebook. If you aren’t a friend of mine on Facebook you need to be so that I can get you plugged into the Christlike Ministries NWA Family Group Page. There are things I post in there that are exclusive to the Christlike Ministries NWA Family. So, please visit my personal Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/ChristMinistARK, and friend request me so that I can add you to the group.
Where Christlike Ministries NWA Can Be Found
I thought I would take a moment to list every where that you can find Christlike Ministries NWA, and all of our links. So, here they are:
- Like Our Facebook Fan Page by going to: www.Facebook.com/ChristlikeMinistriesNWA
- Join The Closed Facebook Group by going to: www.facebook.com/groups/christlikeministriesnwa
- Friend or Follow Pastor Bryan Kizer by going to: www.Facebook.com/ChristMinistARK
- Follow Christlike Ministries NWA on Twitter by going to: @ChristMinistNWA or https://twitter.com/ChristMinistNWA
- Follow Us On Instagram by going to: https://instagram.com/pastor_bryan_kizer/
- Connect with My On LinkedIn by going to: https://www.linkedin.com/in/christlikeministriesnwa
- Follow Us On Pinterest by going to: https://www.pinterest.com/christministnwa/
- Follow Us On Tumblr by going to: http://christministark.tumblr.com/ or http://pastorbryankizer.tumblr.com/
- Connect With Us On Google+ by going to: https://www.google.com/+BryanKizer
- Subscribe By Email To the WordPress Blog by going to: www.christlikeministriesnwa.com
The Christlike Ministries NWA Blog Statistics
Here are the latest numbers taken from my Christlike Ministries NWA Blog on WordPress…
- As of right now the Christlike Ministries NWA Blog has been viewed almost 70,000 times.
- As of right now the top series with nearly 25,000 views is still the 7 Hebrew Words For Praise Series
- As of right now the top message comes from the 7 Hebrew Words Series titled 7 Hebrew Words For Praise “Tehillah”
- As of right now the Christlike Ministries NWA I’m comfortable saying that we’re nearing around 2,000 Family Members.
- And as of right now Christlike Ministries NWA has reached 190 nations at least once…we’ve almost reached 200 nations around the world.
Let’s Worship The Lord:
This month’s worship song comes inspired by our “Living an Others-First Kind of Life” series by a group that’s quickly becoming one of my favorites in the Sidewalk Prophets, and I know that it’s one of the prayers of my heart today. This month’s song is “Show Me How To Love” by the Sidewalk Prophets!
Father God, thank You for all that You have done. You have taught us so much more about Grace, and so many other things. Thank You for continuing to draw people and nations to Christlike Ministries NWA, and may You continue to stretch the boundaries and territory of the outreach of this ministry. May the name of Jesus be magnified and glorified through all that we do, and may You make Your face to shine upon all the members of the Christlike Ministries NWA Family. We ask that You will continue to protect us, guide us, and most of all conform us more and more to the image of Your Son. In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen
Final Word From Pastor Bryan:
Friends, now more than ever it’s important that if you have felt God move on your heart about giving financially to support Christlike Ministries NWA we need you to obey that gentle nudge. We’re coming upon some deadlines that we simply need your help to make to keep Christlike Ministries NWA online, to keep our domain name, and to continue to make upgrades and improvements to what we’re already doing. I am asking you to prayerfully consider what you can do, and if you feel lead to sow into Christlike Ministries NWA please contact me directly at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll also attach a contact form for your convenience on the bottom of this post, and there is a drop down menu that has different options as to what you’re contacting us for.
It’s been a joy and a privilege to bring the Word of God to you in this format. I’ve enjoyed every moment of the last three years, and am looking forward to doing even more in the future. I have worked really hard to clean up the ministry sites, and as you can see we’ve added quite a few new social network accounts over the last few years. So, sowing into this ministry I want to assure you that you’ll be sowing into good ground.
Have you been blessed by this ministry? Would you like to help me out? Here are some really practical ways you can help me out.
- Engage – I don’t always have time to reply to everyone but I read every single comment and post on here. I reply to every message and email and every one blesses me! Please do get involved and let me get to know you in the little ways we can online.
- Share – If you love the posts here, or maybe an article on the website… please share it on Facebook or Twitter… it really helps new people find this ministry and be blessed by the good news of the gospel…and tell people about us.
- Pray – We really value your prayers. Pray for this message to find good soil – that God would continue to bring new faces to this ministry that are ready to accept His embrace.
- Give – Running a ministry is a lot like running a business. There’s always a cost, and if this ministry blesses you in any way…you can now help by giving to it financially. I’ve set up a ministry card that is used specifically for ministry needs & expenses.
Thank you to everyone for your ongoing support. All of you who follow me are of great encouragement to me…and I’m grateful for all of you.
Blessings & Grace to you!
Pastor Bryan Kizer
Christlike Ministries NWA
“My love be with you all in Christ Jesus.” (1 Cor. 16:24)