Good Afternoon Christlike Ministries NWA Family,
March is almost over already, and so I figure I better get this March Newsletter written before I run out of March. It hasn’t been quite as busy a month as February, but it’s had it’s fair share of things happening. This is one of my favorite months of the year because it has one of my favorite holiday’s of the year. After all, I am Irish, and so St. Patrick’s Day is a fun holiday for me. So, let’s look at some of the important dates and events from March 2015 shall we?
Important Dates & Events:
- Thursday March 5, 2015 – Elisabeth Sophia Kizer’s 19 months old.
- Saturday March 7, 2015 – was the day that we wrapped up the “Growing In Grace” series with Joseph Prince.
- Thursday March 12, 2015 – was the day that I had my hernia surgery.
- Monday March 16, 2015 – was marked four years that my wife and I have been legally married.
- Tuesday March 17, 2015 – was St. Patrick’s Day
- Monday March 23, 2015 – my dad is scheduled for back surgery
I’d have to say that it’s a good report and testimony and praise worthy report to say that I’m a week removed from my surgery, and I feel fantastic. I am pleased to report that with the exception of some back pain as the result of the laparoscopic surgery I have felt a lot better than what I had expected to feel based upon what I’d read about other people who had gone through a similar procedure. I still get pretty tired by the end of the day, but at the end of the day I’m feeling much better than I expected to. I’ve been blessed to have my wife home to assist, and help with Elisabeth because she’s outside of my doctor suggested weight limit. But, all in all, I know that God has been in control the entire time, and I give Him all the glory, honor, and praise because I know it’s Him that’s made this recovery go smooth and as painless as possible.
Christlike Ministries NWA Family, I would greatly appreciate it if you’d add my dad to your prayers. He’s scheduled to undergo back surgery on Monday, March 23, 2015 at around 10:30, and I’m sure I don’t need to tell you back surgery is much more significant than mine…and the recovery time is also a lot more significant than mine. So, please keep my mom and dad in your prayers as they are going to have a long, painful road together once my dad’s surgery is done.
The Christlike Ministries NWA Blog Statistics
Here are the latest numbers taken from my Christlike Ministries NWA Blog on WordPress…
- The ministry blog has been viewed a little more that 64,000 times.
- with almost 6,500 reads 7 Hebrew Words For Praise “Tehillah” is by far the most popular message.
- with well over 23,000 reads the 7 Hebrew Words For Praise Series is by far the most popular of the teaching series I’ve written.
- as of today we’re getting closer to having 1,500 family members.
- the most important of all the statistics the Christlike Ministries NWA WordPress Blog has been seen in nearly 190 nations!
Upcoming Teaching Series
Due to the lack of participation the last time I put topics up for a vote I will no longer be asking for your input. When fewer than 25% of the people who read the post take the time to vote…then that tells me that it’s too much for me to ask for you to take a few seconds to select a topic. I even took time to ask you to comment with suggestions, and I got zero response. So, I will no longer give you the option to choose. I will select the topics from now on, and at the moment these are the topics I’m considering.
- Psalm 23: Devotions From Time Of Grace – This would be a 6 messages verse by verse series on Psalm 23. The series is provided to The You Version Website, and by Pastor Mark Jeske of Time of Grace Ministries. These devotions are based on the wonderful and comforting words of the “Shepherd Psalm,” Psalm 23.
- Red-Letter Day – This would be a 12 message series. Bloody, beaten, and nailed to a cross, a dying Jesus looked at those around Him and spoke His final words as a man. In this 12-day reading and devotional plan, you’ll examine Jesus’ final words and see the power that they have for us today. Relive Jesus’ final hours, and celebrate His ultimate victory on this red-letter day. This series is also provided by The You Version Website and by Pastor Craig Groeschel and LifeChurch.tv.
Easter Countdown Series of 2015:
I’m also extremely excited to let you know that starting on Sunday March 29, 2015 and ending on Resurrection Sunday which this year is Sunday, April 5, 2015 we are going to be going through Victory: Preparing for Resurrection Sunday which is provided to us by none other than one of the greatest Evangelists of our generation Evangelist Billy Graham.
Where Christlike Ministries NWA Can Be Found
I thought I would take a moment to list every where that you can find Christlike Ministries NWA, and all of our links. So, here they are:
- Like Our Facebook Fan Page by going to: www.Facebook.com/ChristlikeMinistriesNWA
- Join The Closed Facebook Group by going to: www.facebook.com/groups/christlikeministriesnwa
- Friend or Follow Pastor Bryan Kizer by going to: www.Facebook.com/ChristMinistARK
- Follow Christlike Ministries NWA on Twitter by going to: @ChristMinistNWA or https://twitter.com/ChristMinistNWA
- Follow Us On Instagram by going to: https://instagram.com/pastor_bryan_kizer/
- Connect with My On LinkedIn by going to: https://www.linkedin.com/in/christlikeministriesnwa
- Follow Us On Pinterest by going to: https://www.pinterest.com/christministnwa/
- Follow Us On Tumblr by going to: http://christministark.tumblr.com/ or http://pastorbryankizer.tumblr.com/
- Connect With Us On Google+ by going to: https://www.google.com/+BryanKizer
- Subscribe By Email To the WordPress Blog by going to: www.christlikeministriesnwa.com
Father God, thank You for all that You have done. You have taught us so much more about Grace, and so many other things. Thank You for continuing to draw people and nations to Christlike Ministries NWA, and may You continue to stretch the boundaries and territory of the outreach of this ministry. May the name of Jesus be magnified and glorified through all that we do, and may You make Your face to shine upon all the members of the Christlike Ministries NWA Family. We ask that You will continue to protect us, guide us, and most of all conform us more and more to the image of Your Son. In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen
Let’s Worship God:
Recently I have rediscovered my love of on of the greatest musical artists Christian Music has ever known, and one of the artists that’s probably the most underrated at the same time. There are tons of people who have no idea who Carmen is or was…but he’s one of the greatest Christian artists of the 80’s, 90’s, and even still today. If you’ve ever wondered what my political views are…this video will help you understand what I believe will make America great again.
This is one of my favorite songs that Carmen has ever done titled: “America Again”
Final Word From Pastor Bryan:
Friends, now more than ever it’s important that if you have felt God move on your heart about giving financially to support Christlike Ministries NWA we need you to obey that gentle nudge. We’re coming upon some deadlines that we simply need your help to make to keep Christlike Ministries NWA online, to keep our domain name, and to continue to make upgrades and improvements to what we’re already doing. I am asking you to prayerfully consider what you can do, and if you feel lead to sow into Christlike Ministries NWA please contact me directly at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll also attach a contact form for your convenience on the bottom of this post, and there is a drop down menu that has different options as to what you’re contacting us for.
It’s been a joy and a privilege to bring the Word of God to you in this format. I’ve enjoyed every moment of the last three years, and am looking forward to doing even more in the future. I have worked really hard to clean up the ministry sites, and as you can see we’ve added quite a few new social network accounts over the last few years. So, sowing into this ministry I want to assure you that you’ll be sowing into good ground.
Have you been blessed by this ministry? Would you like to help me out? Here are some really practical ways you can help me out.
- Engage – I don’t always have time to reply to everyone but I read every single comment and post on here. I reply to every message and email and every one blesses me! Please do get involved and let me get to know you in the little ways we can online.
- Share – If you love the posts here, or maybe an article on the website… please share it on Facebook or Twitter… it really helps new people find this ministry and be blessed by the good news of the gospel…and tell people about us.
- Pray – We really value your prayers. Pray for this message to find good soil – that God would continue to bring new faces to this ministry that are ready to accept His embrace.
- Give – Running a ministry is a lot like running a business. There’s always a cost, and if this ministry blesses you in any way…you can now help by giving to it financially. I’ve set up a ministry card that is used specifically for ministry needs & expenses.
Thank you to everyone for your ongoing support. All of you who follow me are of great encouragement to me…and I’m grateful for all of you.
Blessings & Grace to you!
Pastor Bryan Kizer
Christlike Ministries NWA
“My love be with you all in Christ Jesus.” (1 Cor. 16:24)
Categories: Ministry News